Tire Size Comparison Chart
- (Comparison Charts) Slide chart style devices used to compare two or more products or services to reveal differences.
- This is actually a comparison of two charts. This shows how two people affect each other in a relationship, whether it be romantic or not.
- Tire code or Tyre code – Automobile tires are described by an alphanumeric code, which is generally molded into the sidewall of the tire. This code specifies the dimensions of the tire, and some of its key limitations, such as load-bearing ability, and maximum speed.
- (Tire sizing) Plus sizing is the practice of changing a specific tire to a larger size while compensating with reductions in other aspects of the tire’s size so that the new tire has the same diameter and circumference as the original tire to prevent any changes in speedometer accuracy, torque
- (Tire sizing) The correct way to read a tire size, xxx/yyRzz: x represents the tire’s tread width, in millimeters; y represents the height, which is a percentage of the width (it is also called the ‘aspect ratio’); R stands for ‘radial,’ which is the standard design for all modern tires; z
tire size comparison chart – Xbox 360
Note: Dolls pictured are 100% stock.
size comparison chart
tire size comparison chart
Ground-breaking new technology for the ultimate driving experience. Click to enlarge.
Sleek and portable form factor. Click to enlarge.
IQ Routes Technology gives you the fastest route every time by using actual average speeds of travel to calculate your trip rather than posted speed limits. You’ll always travel the smartest route. Advanced Lane Guidance uses photorealistic images to bring even more clarity to complex multi-lane exits so you can be more confident on the road. Enhanced Positioning Technology gives you uninterrupted navigation, even in tunnels or highly built-up areas.
TomTom has the most accurate maps, and with TomTom Map Share technology, you instantly can modify street names, street direction, points of interest, and more on your own device.
The GO 930 T receives up-to-date traffic information at regular intervals. Automatically adds the update into your routing, calculates your new trip time, and suggests alternate routes.
And with the “Help Me!” menu, added safety features enable you to easily access local emergency providers. The GO 930 makes driving even safer with Bluetooth hands-free calling.
The TomTom GO 930 is the ultimate car navigator.
GO 930 T Features
Maps of United States, Canada, and Europe with TomTom Map Share
Bluetooth Hands-Free Calling
Spoken Street Names
IQ Routes Technology
Advanced Lane Guidance
Enhanced Positioning Technology
Voice Address Input
Includes RDS-TMC traffic receiver and one year subscription to TomTom Traffic*
*Subscription valid for United States and Canada only
All TomToms Feature
Plug & Go–Works right out of the box.
Preloaded Points of Interest–Easily find millions of gas stations, restaurants, hotels, and more on your route.
30-Day Latest Map Guarantee–Up to date, off the shelf.
TomTom Map Share–Modify your own map and benefit from others’ verified changes with TomTom Map Share.
Help Me! Emergency Menu–Easily access local emergency providers, such as police, fire stations, and hospitals.
TomTom HOME–Always up to date.
Traffic Ready–Optional RDS-TMC traffic receiver accessory keeps you up-to-date on traffic events to minimize potential delays.
Fuel Price Service (optional)–Know more, pay less.
TomTom believes that personal navigation should be as easy and safe as possible. TomTom develops smart technology that gives you straightforward solutions, innovations to make life easy.
Easy to Use
Award-winning navigation software
Plug & go
30-Day Latest Map Guarantee
Modify your own map and benefit from others’ verified changes with TomTom Map Share
Leader in Safety
Help Me! emergency resources menu
Safety preferences menu
What’s in the Box
GO 930T device, windshield mount, USB cable, adhesive disk, car charger with integrated traffic, and user guide
Founded in Amsterdam in 1991, TomTom has established itself as a global leader in navigation by being an innovative company with a strong brand, clear customer focus, and high-quality products and services.
TomTom is a leading navigation solutions provider with navigation products sold in 30 countries and in over 20 languages. To further its commitment to car navigation, TomTom acquired Tele Atlas maps in 2008 so that the company can continually provide the most up-to-date maps and intelligent routing.
TomTom has its own mapping company!
Did you know that every year, roads change by up to 40% in high-growth areas? Tele Atlas manages this by using the world’s most comprehensive systems to identify and incorporate these changes into our maps with unprecedented levels of speed and accuracy. All TomTom devices benefit from the Tele Atlas advantage–more coverage, more points of interest, and more freshness and accuracy.